Back End Developer
FanReact is an innovative technology startup in Houston, TX whose mission is to enable fans of any team, sport, community, brand, or atmosphere to find and share their enthusiasm with other like-minded fan bases through the creation of mobile and web social platforms. In addition to challenging, interesting, and high profile clients, FanReact offers its employees a creative and hard-working family culture. We are looking for creative and passionate talent that is excited about working in a team on the ground floor to build something new.
We are looking for a Back-end Developer who is motivated by working in a team-oriented atmosphere working with the Microsoft stack for web services. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Below you will find responsibilities and qualifications.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies.
- 3-5 years of professional development experience
- Solid .NET MVC experience for web services
- Strong experience working with Azure services including Azure Bus, Cloud Databases, etc.
- Solid development practices including incorporating unit tests into their code
- A computer science degree or equivalent degree is not required, but is preferred
Along with a great company culture, FanReact provides a compensation package including a competitive salary, discretionary bonus potential based on personal and company performance, and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., medical, vision, dental, disability, PTO, etc.).
If your values, goals, and objectives are in line with ours, please submit your resume to Natalie Tollett at email@example.com. FanReact is an equal opportunity employer. Candidate must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for FanReact.