Front End Developer
FanReact is an innovative technology startup in Houston, TX whose mission is to enable fans of any team, sport, community, brand, or atmosphere to find and share their enthusiasm with other like-minded fan bases through the creation of mobile and web social platforms. In addition to challenging, interesting, and high profile clients, FanReact offers its employees a creative and hard-working family culture. We are looking for creative and passionate talent that is excited about working in a team on the ground floor to build something new.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Below you will find responsibilities and qualifications.
- Actively seek new programming knowledge
- Collaborate in a team-oriented environment
- Consult with clients in order to fulfill necessary requirements
- Build products using HTML/CSS/JS and other front-end technologies
- Develop and debug tools for cross-browser issues
- Knowledgeable of web application development frameworks
- Seamlessly switch between multiple projects
- Solid understanding of HTML5/CSS3, jQuery and Responsive Design
- Troubleshoot and communicate effectively
- Work independently or on a team as needed
- Enjoy working for a startup company and in an open office environment
- Periodic travel for short periods of time
- Have flexibility to work on new projects and tasks
- 2-3 years AngularJS (Angular2 preferred)
- Strong CSS and HTML skills (emphasis on responsive design)
- Solid development practices including incorporating unit tests into code
- Computer Science degree or equivalent degree is not required, but is preferred
Along with a great company culture, FanReact provides a compensation package including a competitive salary, discretionary bonus potential based on personal and company performance, and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., medical, vision, dental, disability, PTO, etc.).
If your values, goals, and objectives are in line with ours, please submit your resume to Natalie Tollett at email@example.com. FanReact is an equal opportunity employer. Candidate must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for FanReact.