FanReact is an innovative technology startup in Houston, TX whose mission is to enable fans of any team, sport, community, brand, or atmosphere to find and share their enthusiasm with other like-minded fan bases through the creation of mobile and web social platforms. In addition to challenging, interesting, and high profile clients, FanReact offers its employees a creative and hard-working family culture. We are looking for creative and passionate talent that is excited about working in a team on the ground floor to build something new.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer who is motivated by learning new technologies with proficiency in native and hybrid app development. Below you will find responsibilities and qualifications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform and Android platform
- Build and design Mobile apps using Xamarin’s cross-platform development software
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to- date with new technology trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2-3 years Xamarin coding experiences for both iOS and Android
- iOS native development (Swift and Objective-C)
- Android native development using their SDK
- Solid development practices including incorporating unit tests into their code
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent degree is not required, but is preferred
Along with a great company culture, FanReact provides a compensation package including a competitive salary, discretionary bonus potential based on personal and company performance, and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., medical, vision, dental, disability, PTO, etc.).
If your values, goals, and objectives are in line with ours, please submit your resume to Natalie Tollett at email@example.com. FanReact is an equal opportunity employer. Candidate must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for FanReact.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org