FanReact is an innovative technology startup in Houston, TX whose mission is to enable fans of any team, sport, community, brand, or atmosphere to find and share their enthusiasm with other like-minded fan bases through the creation of mobile and web social platforms. In addition to challenging, interesting, and high profile clients, FanReact offers its employees a creative and hard-working family culture. We are looking for creative and passionate talent that is excited about working in a team on the ground floor to build something new.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who is motivated by understanding the user’s perspective and implementing that research into beautiful designs. Below you will find responsibilities and qualifications.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- 2-4 years design experience
- Experience designing responsive websites
- Experience designing mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Extensive use in Sketch
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with InVision a plus
- Familiarity with CSS / HTML a plus, but not necessary
Along with a great company culture, FanReact provides a compensation package including a competitive salary, discretionary bonus potential based on personal and company performance, and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., medical, vision, dental, disability, PTO, etc.).
If your values, goals, and objectives are in line with ours, please submit your resume to Natalie Tollett at firstname.lastname@example.org. FanReact is an equal opportunity employer. Candidate must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for FanReact.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com